Tuesday 12 April 2016

My Starter Kit



Hello! The next step on my Jamberry journey was getting my starter kit. So exciting! You get an incredible box full of business resources and so many gorgeous nail wraps... I had to take two photos to show you (but I still can't fit everything in!)

Here's what's included:

  • 20 Catalogues
  • Start-up Guide
  • Mini-Heater
  • 25 Host/Join Brochures
  • 25 Order Forms
  • Rubber Cuticle Pusher
  • 50 Orange Sticks
  • 5 Nail Files
  • Alcohol Wipes
  • 3 Buffers
  • 3 Sets of Scissors
  • 50 Sample Cards
  • Cuticle Oil Pen
  • 2 Full-Sized Sheets of Exclusive Jamberry Nail Wraps
  • Application/Removal Tear-away Note Pad (100 pages)
  • Contact Information Tear-away Note Pad (100 pages)
  • Jamberry Brand Book
  • 2 Nourish Hand Crème Sample Packets
  • 3 Months of Use on Your Personal Website
  • 4 Mega Sheets of Accent Nails in Matte, Glossy, Metallic, and Sparkle Finishes

  • How cool is that? All for £99. When you close your first qualifying party of 150 PRV or more you will also receive two free nail wrap codes and £25 marketing materials credit. What's not to like?

    I would love you to join me. You can sign up for your own box of Jamberry loveliness here. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Happy jamming! April x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.