Wednesday 13 April 2016

So what are Jamberry Nail Wraps?


They are vinyl wraps that are pressure and heat-activated to adhere to your nails. When they are properly applied they can last up to two weeks (on toe nails up to four!) There's no drying involved or unpleasant chemical smells. They are non-toxic and 5-Free (Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, or Camphor)

They are easy to apply at home and you have the fun of choosing from over 300 designs to suit your individual style. I love them! They are £15 per sheet and when you buy three, you get one free!

For my jamicure above I chose Disoriented, Flapper and Blushing Floral. This time I had my mini heater and it was a lot quicker and easier!

Contact me via my website lilyleafnails.jamberry.com/uk/en and I will send you a free sample so you can have a go yourself. April x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.